People who have suffered serious injuries
as a result of an accident often experience significant medical, financial and personal challenges. Knowing where to turn for legal help after an accident is critical.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident, you can find the quality legal representative you require at Fontes Figueroa Law Group.
We represent clients throughout Southern California in a wide range of personal injury matters, including:
- • Motor vehicle accidents
- • Unsafe premises
- • Defective products
- • Wrongful death claims
- • General negligence
- • Slip and fall
- • Products liability
What to do if you are in a motor vehicle accident? If you get into an accident:
- • Call the police and make sure any injured parties are attended to.
- • Write down the names and addresses of all drivers and pasengers involved in the accident.
- • Call your insurance agent as soon as you can, even if you are far from home and it was somebody else’s fault.
- • Keep records of the expenses you incur as a result of the accident and copies of all paperwork.
- • Speak to an attorney as soon as possible to ascertain your legal rights.
- • See a doctor to make sure that you get well and to ensure that your complaints are documented.
- • Take photos showing the damage to your car. Remember, your cell phone might also be a camera.
If you need to speak with an experienced injury lawyer, we are pleased to offer a free consultation. We have offices in Orange County and Riverside, CA.
For a free consultation with a Fontes Figueroa Law Group attorney, call (714) 571-0738 Orange County office or (951) 276-9999 Riverside Office.